What and where are your partitions, and how are they formatted?
jd
I have been meddeling with KNOPPIX for a few days now, and decided that I would like to create a persistant home. WHen it asks where I would like to install the home, it doesn't give me any HDA options... only SDA. When I tray to install it on SDA or SDB it says
I've tryed going into the commpand prompt and typing "df -h" to look at the hard drives or something, but it doesn't show any.The KNOPPIX configuration could NOT be saved: /dev/sda: Input/output
error
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
What and where are your partitions, and how are they formatted?
jd

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
HP ProLiant BL460c Gen9 DUAL E5-2690v3 DDR4 ECC 2x CADDY NO DRIVES NO MEMORY/RAM
$30.00
Datto S3P4000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$137.56
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99