-
Can't create a Persistant Home
I have been meddeling with KNOPPIX for a few days now, and decided that I would like to create a persistant home. WHen it asks where I would like to install the home, it doesn't give me any HDA options... only SDA. When I tray to install it on SDA or SDB it says
The KNOPPIX configuration could NOT be saved: /dev/sda: Input/output
error
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
I've tryed going into the commpand prompt and typing "df -h" to look at the hard drives or something, but it doesn't show any.
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By mill0001 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-12-2006, 01:23 AM
-
By stan45 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-21-2005, 11:50 AM
-
By Sgeo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 03:36 PM
-
By opel70 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 10:05 PM
-
By audioaficionado in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-02-2003, 04:14 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01