What and where are your partitions, and how are they formatted?
jd
I have been meddeling with KNOPPIX for a few days now, and decided that I would like to create a persistant home. WHen it asks where I would like to install the home, it doesn't give me any HDA options... only SDA. When I tray to install it on SDA or SDB it says
I've tryed going into the commpand prompt and typing "df -h" to look at the hard drives or something, but it doesn't show any.The KNOPPIX configuration could NOT be saved: /dev/sda: Input/output
error
mount: you must specify the filesystem type
Any help with this would be much appreciated.
What and where are your partitions, and how are they formatted?
jd

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
EMC KTN-SL3 15-Bay Disk Array Enclosure w/2x 303-108-000E Cards, Dual PSU,No HDD
$239.99
G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 48TB Thunderbolt 2 Storage - Housing Only
$200.00
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom LSI 9305-16i 12Gbps SAS-3 PCIe x8 HBA 16-Ports Raid Controller
$64.99
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.30
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$111.30
Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00