-
blinking cursor
I have done a quick search and perhaps over looked this in anohter post.
I have downloaded the latest ISO of knoppix and buring that image to a cd.
I do not use any additional options when it boots up after I press enter I just see the penguin and a blinking cursor. This also happened on this same machine with 3.7
I saw that perhaps I need to issue command like nodma or something like that.
Does anyone have some suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By kkiedrowski in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-21-2005, 10:06 PM
-
By gopikrish in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 12:31 AM
-
By Doni in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2004, 09:28 AM
-
By Raz in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 08:03 AM
-
By blubu in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-25-2003, 10:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00