I use rtl8139 network card which is compatable with ne2000, why ver. 3.2 can not find out? Since my pc connects to LAN so I can not connect to internet.
Help please
I use rtl8139 network card which is compatable with ne2000, why ver. 3.2 can not find out? Since my pc connects to LAN so I can not connect to internet.
Help please
The rtl8139 NIC's use the 8139too module, so as root do this:
modprobe 8139too
and see if it loads the module OK, if it does then run:
pump
you may have irq problems that might be fixed by booting with:
knoppix pci-biosirq
HTH
rock
thanks,
at first pump was failed, then reboot keying "knoppix pci-biosirq" was working.

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00
Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99
Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99
HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00
Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99
Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99
SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99
$280.00
Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99