If this is not in the proper forum moderator please move.
I have read all the post on the forums which entail the proper way to get ispell working in Knoppix 3.7 HD install with no avail.
The problem I have is the same as most of the other posters when I try to spell check anything with ispell. I get the dialog box which says I don't have ispell configured correctly or not in my path.
As I stated before I have tried everything that I can find to get it work including trying apt-get iamerican dictionary, that didn't work, apt-get want download thet dictionary for some reason.
I have even tried running from the CD with the same results.
"ispell is not configured correctly or not in your path".
I have got to be doing something wrong. I sure would appreciate if someone could give me so advice. I have no idea where to go next.
Thank you very much
Dooley

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX4400-EM-4S expansion modules
$599.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$8999.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99