I'm a new user of linux, and I'm just testing how knoppix work on my PC, but I booting from a CD, and when Starts it get stock when is detecting my CD device, but I used the failsafe mode, so now I doesn't recognize my wireless network card, is integrated so I wondering if thats the reason, or is there any other way I can try to fix this problem?[/img]

Commodore 1750 512K RAM Expansion REU for C128 / C64 – Tested & Working
$110.00
TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50
Commodore OS USB | Bootable LIVE + Install | The Ultimate Gaming Linux OS | NEW
$11.99
Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99
Commodore 128 C128 Computer FOR PARTS / REPAIR Untested Missing Key No Cords
$149.99
Rare CSG brand 6526A CIA chip for Commodore 64. Used pull. Guaranteed. From U.S
$44.99
Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49
Commodore 64 C64 Computer & RF TV Switch Cable UNTESTED NO POWER SUPPLY AS IS
$104.99
RARE Commodore MPS801 Printer - 1st printer for the 64 - powers on
$70.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99