-
Wireless Network Card Problem
I'm a new user of linux, and I'm just testing how knoppix work on my PC, but I booting from a CD, and when Starts it get stock when is detecting my CD device, but I used the failsafe mode, so now I doesn't recognize my wireless network card, is integrated so I wondering if thats the reason, or is there any other way I can try to fix this problem?[/img]
Similar Threads
-
By xl125 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-17-2006, 06:15 AM
-
By rpk073 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-14-2005, 12:09 PM
-
By karloss in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:59 PM
-
By gill1109 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 05:20 AM
-
By NoOk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-15-2003, 09:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 4.7GHz Socket AM5 CPU 5600MHz 96MB L3
$355.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99

HP Pavilion Laptop Computer 15.6 8-Core Intel i3 8GB RAM 628GB Storage, Open Box
$299.00