This may or may not be of assistance to you.
http://api.openoffice.org/5.2/refere...ets=7l72eihaq1
Here is where/how to download the LOCALES. http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/s...ets=7l72eihaq1
I installed KNOPPIX 3.2 and iI configured my keyboard to Spanish and it works OK with all appications except Open Office, where I can't get accentued vowells (á é í ó ú ü), when I press <Alt Gr> <'> simply don't works.
What can I do?
Greetings
This may or may not be of assistance to you.
http://api.openoffice.org/5.2/refere...ets=7l72eihaq1
Here is where/how to download the LOCALES. http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/s...ets=7l72eihaq1

Vintage S-100 California Computer Systems cards Z80 cpu + ADS PromBlaster
$895.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00
🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99
Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00
Vintage 1988 NOS IBM 3.5 inch diskettes Operating System 4.00
$46.99
Vintage GF2MX40064SAGP PNY GeForce-2 MX400 64MB VGA/ AGP Video Graphics Card
$79.98
Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 5.25" Floppy Disk Lot of 9 Single Sided Used
$49.99
Vintage Schlesinger 17" Leather Briefcase Classic Flap Whiskey Brown Attache EUC
$99.99
Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00
HP 13210-60001 Disc Drive Interface PCB HP 7900A 7901A Vintage
$225.61