I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/
Dear friends!
Please help me to find only one small file from Knoppix 3.7:
Filename: *boot/isolinux/boot.cat
MD5 checksum: 527af83fe7b6bb25634a8735b84c4550
In my ISO-image this file is broken.But I don't know exactly from that distributive (English/German/old/new/etc) file I need.
Please look in your working Knoppix and if you have this file with correct MD5 checksum (see above) send it to my e-mail.
I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SAMSUNG M393A4K40CB2-CVF 32GB PC4-23400 2933 RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY 32GB 2933MHZ
$239.99
Samsung 16GB (2x8GB) DDR5 UDIMM PC5-4800B 288-Pin RAM M323R1GB4BB0
$345.00
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
LOT OF 15 MIXED BRAND 32GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RAM Memory Laptop DDR4
$2325.00
Lot Of 50 4GB PC4 2133P 2400T 2666V 3200AA RAM DIMM Desktop Memory *From Scrap*
$599.99
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
SK Hynix 32GB DDR4 HMA84GR7CJR4N-XN 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA ECC Server RAM RDIMM, TESTED
$289.95
HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH HYNIX 64GB (1x64GB) 4DRX4 PC4-2400T LRDIMM MEMORY
$359.00