I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/
Dear friends!
Please help me to find only one small file from Knoppix 3.7:
Filename: *boot/isolinux/boot.cat
MD5 checksum: 527af83fe7b6bb25634a8735b84c4550
In my ISO-image this file is broken.But I don't know exactly from that distributive (English/German/old/new/etc) file I need.
Please look in your working Knoppix and if you have this file with correct MD5 checksum (see above) send it to my e-mail.
I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/

IBM PCjr Vintage Desktop Computer 128KB w/ Diskette Drive & Keyboard
$699.00
RARE VTG NEC IBM PC COMMAND SET SPIN MATE 6150 + SPINWRITER 8850 USER GUIDE
$199.95
Vintage 2002 AutoCAD Set - With Serial and Code
$44.55
$80.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Computer Mouse Lot Compaq Microsoft Logitech Sony VAIO PS/2 USB Serial
$79.95
Vintage California Computer Systems Boards for S-100 Terminiator Cards
$145.00
Vintage Sanyo CDR-H94SMV Internal SCSI CD-ROM Drive
$44.50
Vintage HP-85A Series 80 Computer Hewlett Packard Working Powers On + Case RAM
$275.00
Vintage Key Tronic LT DESIGNER Mechanical/Rubber Dome Keyboard DIN-5 AT/XT
$50.00