I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/
Dear friends!
Please help me to find only one small file from Knoppix 3.7:
Filename: *boot/isolinux/boot.cat
MD5 checksum: 527af83fe7b6bb25634a8735b84c4550
In my ISO-image this file is broken.But I don't know exactly from that distributive (English/German/old/new/etc) file I need.
Please look in your working Knoppix and if you have this file with correct MD5 checksum (see above) send it to my e-mail.
I don't have the file but you can download knoppix 3.7 from here
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/

Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95
(LOT OF 20) *MIXED BRAND* 8GB PC3L-10600R DDR3L-1333 2rx4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$160.00
LENOVO 16GB DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM SERVER RAM FRU 46W0798 P/N 47J0253 SAMSUNG
$69.98
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
SK hynix 32GB (4x8GB) 1Rx8 DDR4 PC4-2400T Memory Ram
$90.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99