Knoppix 3.9 does not detect my printers.
This also occurs in 3.7 and 3.8
Knoppix 3.9 does not detect my printers.
This also occurs in 3.7 and 3.8
I failed to mention in prior message that my printers are usb.
My both USB Printer aren't detected neither with Knoppix 3.8.x nor 3.9
I can print in both printer with knoppix 3.7.
I'll wait for some replies for this thread a bit. Otherwise I'll open my own one with more details.

Vintage RARE Microsoft Home Mouse 1995 Part 61374 CIB Box 3.5 Floppy Windows 95
$295.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage BMC CRT Data Display BM-12AUW Monitor Commodore 64 - Power Tested Only
$199.99
Northstar Dimensions Vintage Computer
$400.00
Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95
Vintage Microsoft IntelliMouse TrackBall White Wired Ergonomic Scroll X03-79448
$55.24
Vintage HP 04953 CRT 1 Controller Card PCB, Circuit Board, Module
$30.00
Vintage Computer RAM Lot #30 total Modules Mixed Brands and Speeds. See Details
$50.00
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00