My both USB Printer aren't detected neither with Knoppix 3.8.x nor 3.9
I can print in both printer with knoppix 3.7.
I'll wait for some replies for this thread a bit. Otherwise I'll open my own one with more details.
My both USB Printer aren't detected neither with Knoppix 3.8.x nor 3.9
I can print in both printer with knoppix 3.7.
I'll wait for some replies for this thread a bit. Otherwise I'll open my own one with more details.

Vintage AMC, ATI Tech Computer Card; likely for Mac
$18.00
🔥 Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS �
$309.00
Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99
Vintage 486 VLB Motherboard Combo AMD Am486 DX4-120 SiS 85C471 AMI BIOS SIMM
$149.00
Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95
Vintage HP 04953 CRT 1 Controller Card PCB, Circuit Board, Module
$30.00
Apple Macintosh 512K M0001W Vintage Mac Untested Turns On For Parts
$299.99
Vintage HP 04953 ETC Controller Card PCB, Circuit Board, Module
$30.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Vintage RaidMax Dirk-Tooth Smilodon Gaming Tower with Hardware-Green LED Lights
$199.00