Knoppix 3.9 does not detect my printers.
This also occurs in 3.7 and 3.8
Knoppix 3.9 does not detect my printers.
This also occurs in 3.7 and 3.8
I failed to mention in prior message that my printers are usb.
My both USB Printer aren't detected neither with Knoppix 3.8.x nor 3.9
I can print in both printer with knoppix 3.7.
I'll wait for some replies for this thread a bit. Otherwise I'll open my own one with more details.

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
HP Z4 G4 Workstation Gaming PC Xeon W2145 16GB 256SSD Quadro M4000 Win11P *READ
$249.00
Dell Precision Tower 5810 Xeon E5-1630 v3 3.7GHz NO RAM RAM 500GB HDD PARTS
$120.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
DELL POWEREDGE R640 8SFF 2x 8 CORE SILVER 4110 2.1GHZ 32GB RAM H740P NO HDD
$550.00