I failed to mention in prior message that my printers are usb.
Knoppix 3.9 does not detect my printers.
This also occurs in 3.7 and 3.8
I failed to mention in prior message that my printers are usb.
My both USB Printer aren't detected neither with Knoppix 3.8.x nor 3.9
I can print in both printer with knoppix 3.7.
I'll wait for some replies for this thread a bit. Otherwise I'll open my own one with more details.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell PowerEdge T430 8 x 3.5 Hot Plug 2X E5-2680 V3 Twelve Core 2.5Ghz 192GB 3X 2
$949.99
VMware vCenter Server 8 STANDARD Perpetual License Key VC-STD-C (Legacy Pack)
$1599.95
DELL POWEREDGE R340 Server | Xeon E-2126G 64GB RAM PERC H330 (Onboard)
$399.95
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$484.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$1029.99
MICROSOFT WINDOWS SERVER 2025 RDS 50 CAL NEW Factory Sealed
$136.87
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19