-
Hi,
I recently purchased a Knoppix CD and I have used it on three
of my machines (XP PRO). I have SBC Yahoo DSL and am using
an 1000HW Modem/Gateway (2WIRE). On my computer interfaced
directly to the DSL modem, I have to do nothing. When I boot to
Knoppix and Konqurer comes up, I enter a url and I am there.
I have a backroom computer that has an external USB wireless
adapter on it and when I boot Knoppix, I again have to do nothing
to access the internet.
So, I am not sure what your problem is but just wanted you to hear
from another Knoppix/DSL user
Lannie
Similar Threads
-
By Topless Granny in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:42 AM
-
By NitroSpazzz in forum Laptops
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 04:20 PM
-
By SNK88 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-03-2005, 08:24 PM
-
By ichi in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By firebyrd10 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-27-2004, 05:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95

Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99