-
Speedtoch 510 lan ADSL- Router problems
Hi folks,
since two weeks I work at connecting my Knoppix 3.7 to ADSL.
This router always is connected to adsl. For data transfer operations I have to login with username and password to the providers server.
DHCP is ON and I'm able to reach the lan-card as the router by "ping".
When I call the router's IP in the konqueror there is an option to
- lock thr router by password - let's forget it
- login by username and password (to my providers server or only the hardware firewall?????)
when I type my adsl data in this fields the status doesn't change to connected; only below there changes the text to "disconnect".
You see, my problem is to get access to my providers server. Maybe some of you have any idea to solve the problem.
With this router I got an installation guide for linux, but there all is written for terminal mode (oh yes I also prefer terminal mode, when the OS once is installed on the hd) but I can't believe that this should not be able with kde.
I also have seen a lot of solutions for the usb- routers from speddtouch but none for the lan- types.
Thank you very much for your reply!
Andl
Similar Threads
-
By shirow in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2006, 10:04 PM
-
By drekidd in forum Networking
Replies: 26
Last Post: 08-25-2004, 09:12 PM
-
By ForbiddenSword in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-31-2004, 05:26 AM
-
By kaen in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-20-2004, 02:39 PM
-
By master_b in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2004, 04:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99