bump
I'm trying to add the Nvidia driver and it wants the kernerl soruce and kernel headers to complile. I can't seem to find any of the source for 2.6.9.
here's what I have:
root@k-box:/usr/src# uname -r
2.6.9
root@k-box:/usr/src# apt-get -s install kernel-source-2.6
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Package kernel-source-2.6 is a virtual package provided by:
kernel-source-2.6.11 2.6.11-5
kernel-source-2.6.10 2.6.10-6
kernel-source-2.6.8 2.6.8-16
You should explicitly select one to install.
E: Package kernel-source-2.6 has no installation candidate
root@k-box:/usr/src#
I looked in kpackage and didnt see anything already installed for 2.6.9
am I missing something basic? I'm a newbie but trying to learn...
any help is appreicated - thanks
bump

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$14.99
MSI PRO B850M-A WiFi Motherboard with AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D 16-Core CPU 4.3 GHz
$600.00
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99
Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99