-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
okie
I want get Desktop display:0 in my Windows.
How to set this...
When I type >vncserver [defaults] it showed me X Server Display:1
That NOT display the Real desktop but virtual one. I dont want this...
Pleasse HELP.. how I can view REAL desktop linux in Windows [display:0 or 5900]
Please write the instruction here... Thanks
okie
I have been able to share the :0 display on a monitor and have been able to remote control it at the same time from another machine.
It is very simple
Just download x11vnc from http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/
Follow the instructions on the website and you will be up and running in 5-10 mins.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$3.07

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00