-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
okie
I want get Desktop display:0 in my Windows.
How to set this...
When I type >vncserver [defaults] it showed me X Server Display:1
That NOT display the Real desktop but virtual one. I dont want this...
Pleasse HELP.. how I can view REAL desktop linux in Windows [display:0 or 5900]
Please write the instruction here... Thanks
okie
I have been able to share the :0 display on a monitor and have been able to remote control it at the same time from another machine.
It is very simple
Just download x11vnc from http://www.karlrunge.com/x11vnc/
Follow the instructions on the website and you will be up and running in 5-10 mins.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

VTG Atari 400 Home Computer System ** Sold "AS-IS" for Parts or Repair
$88.75

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

SDrive Max Floppy Drive Emulator Atari 8-Bit 400/800/XL/XE Firmware 1.5 USB C R2
$70.00

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

ATARI HDD Drive ACSI Emulator 520-1040ST/STF/STFM, STE, Mega STE, TT030 acsi2stm
$48.95