-
Newbie Here Wireless card not found!!!!
Hello,
I am extreamly new to Knoppix and I am having a problem configuring my wireless network card. I have a Dell Lattitude D-810 which has the Dell wireless 1370 WLAN Mini PCI card. When I boot into KNoppix during the start up it does say that Network Device eth0 detected- Broadcasting DHCP for IP. WHen I go to the wireless network card config wizard it tells me that there is no card installed. Help Please.
Similar Threads
-
By nmaster64 in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-25-2006, 08:34 PM
-
By GilTos in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM
-
By unlimitedz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-21-2006, 08:12 AM
-
By sparticus in forum Laptops
Replies: 9
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 12:55 AM
-
By dr_azeem in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Glyph StudioRAID 28TB External RAID Hard Drive Thunderbolt 2 USB 3.0 7200RPM
$300.00

Broadcom 9600-24i Tri-Mode RAID Controller 4.0 NVMe SAS SATA NEW 05-50111-01003
$639.69

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97

Adaptec ASR-71605 16-Port 1Gbps PCIe RAID Card High Profile
$18.49