-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi james,
I dont intend to doubt what you say but I was just putting what I had read about this stuff..and you can understand that I am quite a nub in terms of Linux
I was just hesitent leaving knoppix, because this is my first exp with linux and it was great.
anyways I am planing to go for debian3.1 for keeping the knoppix feel
another thing, I dont have internet at home so i will have to use dpkg instead of apt-get for installing new stuff and that may cause some dependency probs and i have heard that this is very simple with fedora core i.e. rpm so may be i would go for FC4 ..what do u suggest ?
And yes, your posts have been really a great help to me ...
thanks,
Hardik
Similar Threads
-
By kynax in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-08-2005, 01:06 PM
-
By rangalo in forum Games
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:06 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
-
By BillS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-11-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By Guitarplaya512 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00

Dell Latitude 5420 14" - Core i5-1145G7 - 8GB - 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro - WARRANTY
$276.35

Intel Core i7-11700T 1.4GHz Processor 8-Core Socket LGA1200 SRKNT
$129.95

Dell OptiPlex 3070 SFF Desktop Intel Core i3 9th gen 8gb RAM 128gb NVMe
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00

Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99

Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99