I have the newest 32 bit Kanotix installed on my hard drive (just removed Knoppix). I found out that Kanotix works way better as a HD Linux. I also have a Windows XP installed.
So, anyways, when I made my Kanotix partition I set it up so it has only 10 gigs of my hard drive. Fine for Kanotix itself but, heck, if I'd like to install UT2004 (PC game) on this partition, I'd probably run out of space. I already have Doom 3 installed and don't want to overload the whole thing too much.
I tried playing with qtparted and partition magic on Windows but I couldn't manage to resize my Kanotix partition since all of the partitions take up the whole 120GB hard drive. So I resized my Windows XP partition (which was about 100 GB) to 35 gigs. When it finally finished the "free" space was labelled as "unallocated" on sda1 (windows). The problem is, you can't make an "unallocated" space into anything. How should I go about making or resizing my current Kanotix partition? Should I make a new FAT32 partition? Would that decrease the performace?
This is how the space is distributed on my hard drive....
sda1 [about 100GB] Windows
sda2 [10GB] ---removed Knoppix---
sda3 [512MB] Swap
sda4 [10GB] Kanotix
Thanks for help!

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95