-
Junior Member
registered user
remastering problem in /etc/skel with knoppix 3.9
I have remastered knoppix 3.9 with UnderScore's way. (http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13867)
But after remastering, I got a big problem.
I can't change directory to my '/etc/skel'. If I do that my system will be dead.
like this
Code:
cd /etc/skel/.kde
ls <- system is frozen
also /etc/skel cant rsync to /home/knoppix
so when I boot with my remastered cd, there's basic KDE interface and default fonts set.
what's the problem?? and How can I solve it?
Similar Threads
-
By Knoppix_ava1 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-05-2007, 09:01 AM
-
By casanova2020 in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-17-2006, 07:28 PM
-
By vijirin in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-24-2005, 04:40 PM
-
By bhaskar in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-03-2005, 05:24 PM
-
By Andrew Foster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-09-2003, 10:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 64GB PC4-2666V-R 2S2Rx4 DDR4 ECC REG RDIMM - M393A8K40B22-CWD6Y
$270.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00

Lot 500 SK hynix 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-23400 DDR4-2933Y ECC Registered Server Memory RAM
$47988.00

Lot of 5 - Mixed Brands 40GB (5x8GB) DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 SO-DIMM 260-Pin Non-ECC
$150.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99