-
Sound Problem
Before I used Knoppix 3.2
I had a 4 speaker system and all 4 speakers have same volume level.
Now the front speakers are not as loud as before,
all the sound I hear are pretty much from the rear speakers.
Even after I reinstalled Windows, I still have the same problem.
I've checked all the settings related to soundcard, yet can't fix it.
I don't think it's speakers problem.
Anyone knows why ?
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
Linux-
Check out /etc/aumixrc
Raise the appropriate levels- do it in incriments of 5-10.
Windows-
Are you sure you're using the best driver available?
I'm not trying to ba a smarta** but are you certain that they are in the correct jacks? Checked your balance (and fade if you have it)? You don't have some getto-tech wiring scheme do you? (just kidding).
Similar Threads
-
By gfrick in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
-
By duncan069 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By meranto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$369.59

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00