-
Sound Problem
Before I used Knoppix 3.2
I had a 4 speaker system and all 4 speakers have same volume level.
Now the front speakers are not as loud as before,
all the sound I hear are pretty much from the rear speakers.
Even after I reinstalled Windows, I still have the same problem.
I've checked all the settings related to soundcard, yet can't fix it.
I don't think it's speakers problem.
Anyone knows why ?
Thanks
-
Senior Member
registered user
Linux-
Check out /etc/aumixrc
Raise the appropriate levels- do it in incriments of 5-10.
Windows-
Are you sure you're using the best driver available?
I'm not trying to ba a smarta** but are you certain that they are in the correct jacks? Checked your balance (and fade if you have it)? You don't have some getto-tech wiring scheme do you? (just kidding).
Similar Threads
-
By gfrick in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
-
By duncan069 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By meranto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon 8th Gen: Core i7-10510U, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, WIn 11 Pro
$299.99

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core 4.50GHz Socket AM5 CPU 32MB L3 MPN 100-000000591
$150.00

SRF8X Intel Xeon Gold 6240 18 Core 2.60GHz 24.75MB 150W Processor CPU
$19.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

Apple Macbook Air 13" A2681 2022 M2 8-core GPU 16GB 256GB Logic Board 661-25627
$360.00

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21