Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Sound Problem

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    3

    Sound Problem

    Before I used Knoppix 3.2
    I had a 4 speaker system and all 4 speakers have same volume level.
    Now the front speakers are not as loud as before,
    all the sound I hear are pretty much from the rear speakers.
    Even after I reinstalled Windows, I still have the same problem.
    I've checked all the settings related to soundcard, yet can't fix it.
    I don't think it's speakers problem.
    Anyone knows why ?
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    colorado springs, colorado
    Posts
    1,933
    Linux-

    Check out /etc/aumixrc

    Raise the appropriate levels- do it in incriments of 5-10.

    Windows-

    Are you sure you're using the best driver available?

    I'm not trying to ba a smarta** but are you certain that they are in the correct jacks? Checked your balance (and fade if you have it)? You don't have some getto-tech wiring scheme do you? (just kidding).

Similar Threads

  1. Problem: Sound and /dev/dsp on 3.2
    By gfrick in forum General Support
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
  2. SDL sound problem
    By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 06:21 PM
  3. Sound problem
    By RoZ in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-05-2004, 11:19 AM
  4. Problem with sound
    By duncan069 in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-15-2004, 02:11 PM
  5. Another sound problem
    By meranto in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW picture

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW

$49.99



Samsung 32GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin M393A4K40BB1 picture

Samsung 32GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin M393A4K40BB1

$200.00



Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA III 2.5

Samsung 870 EVO 1TB SATA III 2.5" Internal SSD V-NAND - MZ-77E1T0

$120.00



Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/  64 gig/WIFI picture

Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI

$85.00



Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills) picture

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)

$57.99



Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666 NON-ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-2666V-ED2 M378A1K43CB2-CTD picture

Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666 NON-ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-2666V-ED2 M378A1K43CB2-CTD

$55.00



Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra picture

Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra

$20.99



Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc picture

Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc

$27.99



Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue picture

Original for Samsung NP950QCG-K01US LCD Screen Touch Full Top Assembly FHD Blue

$299.00



Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6

Samsung Chomrebook XE350XBA-K02US LCD Screen FHD Display 15.6" XE350XBA-K03US

$51.77