About root password:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11500
I am a complete newbie to Linux. I want to use the Knoppix CD to learn more of Linux but at the same time I would like to get some work done by using Citrix.
Can any one tell me how to install the Citrix client on the Knoppix CD. Everytime I try to install it, it keeps asking for the "root" password.
Or can anyone provide "A to Z" instructions on how to make a Knoppix CD with the Citrix client on it.
Or if any one has done the above is there a link where it can be downloaded?
Please help.
Thanks
About root password:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11500
Thanks for the reply. Well I set up the password but Citrix will not install. It gives me an error message about Debian and that I got to use alien???
I take it that you can't install Citrix on a CD version of Knoppix. How can one integrate Citrix with Knoppix or find a copy that already has that?
Maybe it is better to look here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewfor...818afdc8a79d47

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$119.00
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
JUNIPER NETWORKS MIST AI AP63-US HIGH PERFORMANCE OUTDOOR ACCESS POINT - WHITE
$59.99
New Juniper SRX345-SYS-JB-2AC Junos Router Firewall Services Gateway 16GbE SFP
$560.15
Juniper Networks SSR1200 Smart Router
$4000.00
$1350.00
Juniper SRX320 8-Port Security Services Gateway Appliance w/ AC Adapter
$59.99
Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$151.98
Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97
Juniper Network QFX5100-48S-AFO 48x SFP/SFP+ 6x 40GbE QSFP+ Switch w/ Dual power
$223.20