About root password:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11500
I am a complete newbie to Linux. I want to use the Knoppix CD to learn more of Linux but at the same time I would like to get some work done by using Citrix.
Can any one tell me how to install the Citrix client on the Knoppix CD. Everytime I try to install it, it keeps asking for the "root" password.
Or can anyone provide "A to Z" instructions on how to make a Knoppix CD with the Citrix client on it.
Or if any one has done the above is there a link where it can be downloaded?
Please help.
Thanks
About root password:
http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11500
Thanks for the reply. Well I set up the password but Citrix will not install. It gives me an error message about Debian and that I got to use alien???
I take it that you can't install Citrix on a CD version of Knoppix. How can one integrate Citrix with Knoppix or find a copy that already has that?
Maybe it is better to look here: http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewfor...818afdc8a79d47

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
$75.00
Cisco 8-Port Ethernet Catalyst Switch - WS-C2960C-8TC-L - Brand New
$50.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00
Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$36.00
Cisco C3850-NM-2-10G Catalyst 3850 2 x 10GE Network Module
$30.00
Cisco C9300L-STACK-KIT2 Network Stacking Module Kit Catalyst 9300L & 9300LM New
$495.57
Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89