-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Well, I restarted the download before I went to bed. Things went much better. It quickly estimated a 4 hour download, but from the timestamp on the file it seem to have taken about 2. I'm currently seeding, but unlike when I seed Knoppix, only a small portion of my available upload bandwidth is being used. So I guess there are plenty of seeders at the moment.
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 06-09-2005, 01:00 PM
-
By bigkahuna in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:50 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-22-2005, 08:59 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 07:25 PM
-
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-16-2005, 08:47 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco Catalyst C9300L-48PF-4X-48-E V02 Port Full PoE+ Switch
$1900.00

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco XFP-10G-MM-SR 10G XFP Transceiver
$79.89