-
Junior Member
registered user
Learning game development on knoppix.
Hello all,
First I asked this question on General suppor forum but I think this would be the right place to get quick reply so repeating the question here.
I have downloaded Knoppix 3.8.2 CD and running on my harddisk with fromhd cheatcode and with persisitent home ...
Now, I am a C++ programmer and want to learn game programming on Linux. I tried to work on some examples with SDL and found that it is not included in knoppix..My question is : are there similar libraries included in knoppix? I dont have internet at home, so I cannot install with klik. I would also like to know about some internet resources i can use for learning game development with available libraries in knoppix.
thanks,
Hardik
Similar Threads
-
By transistortoaster in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By rangalo in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 12:32 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
-
By HCSS in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By Guitarplaya512 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$14.24

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$549.99

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$21.05

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99

Apple 40W Dynamic Power Adapter 60W Max for iPhone/iPad/AirPods/MacBooks OEM
$17.99

Genuine OEM 61W USB-C Power Adapter Charger For Apple MacBook PRO 13 inch A1718
$22.00

apple oem cube 5w charger
$6.99

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D
$339.99