-
Junior Member
registered user
Learning game development on knoppix.
Hello all,
First I asked this question on General suppor forum but I think this would be the right place to get quick reply so repeating the question here.
I have downloaded Knoppix 3.8.2 CD and running on my harddisk with fromhd cheatcode and with persisitent home ...
Now, I am a C++ programmer and want to learn game programming on Linux. I tried to work on some examples with SDL and found that it is not included in knoppix..My question is : are there similar libraries included in knoppix? I dont have internet at home, so I cannot install with klik. I would also like to know about some internet resources i can use for learning game development with available libraries in knoppix.
thanks,
Hardik
Similar Threads
-
By transistortoaster in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2005, 03:49 PM
-
By rangalo in forum General Support
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 12:32 PM
-
Replies: 6
Last Post: 06-14-2004, 08:32 PM
-
By HCSS in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-13-2004, 09:32 PM
-
By Guitarplaya512 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT OF 8 Samsung 32gb 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA RE3 12 DC1 Server Memory M393A4G43AB3
$1849.95

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Lot Of 16Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1A2IJ 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RB0-10 ECC Server Ram
$960.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4 2133MHz ECC Registered Server RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB0Q
$144.95

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SET OF 8 (64GB) - Micron MTA9ASF1G72PZ 8GB 1RX8 PC4-2666V-RD1-11 Memory
$225.00

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Lot Of 8 Micron 8GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V-RE2-11 ECC REG Server Ram MTA18ASF1G72PDZ-2G6
$210.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98