-
Junior Member
registered user
how to add eth2
Hi,
I have a WLAN-card here. What do I have to do to make it work?
My machine currently contains 2 network-cards:
- for the DSL-modem -> eth0
- for my little LAN -> eth1
I want to add another card which I already own: D-LINK DWL-G510
and want to configure it using the NDIS-wrapper.
What do I have to do to add this card (it's already inserted in a PCI-slot)?
Thanks
AugustQ
Similar Threads
-
By LInuXRatES in forum Laptops
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-06-2008, 04:46 PM
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-13-2006, 03:02 AM
-
By gjhicks in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 08:00 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

HP ZBook Firefly 14" G8 Mobile Workstation i5 11th Gen 16GB RAM 256 GB SSD No AC
$184.99

HP Z420 Pro Workstation PC Xeon E5-2660 8-Core 64GB RAM Quadro K5000 128GB SSD
$249.00

Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00

Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99

AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99

SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99

Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99