-
deleting file on ntfs volume
I am totally new to linux unfortuately, I have lived a windows lifestyle. I heard about knoppix booting from cd, so i donwloaded it, and i am trying to delete something from the ntfs partition. Windows keeps blue screening because there is no free space on the HDD. When I boot knoppix and try to delete something I get this error, Could Not Delete File /*/*/*.***
Could someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By RandomGoon in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2005, 06:55 PM
-
By zette in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-04-2005, 03:03 PM
-
By Tiepo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 06:23 AM
-
By tofergregg in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-18-2004, 03:31 AM
-
By frishert in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 11:11 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

16GB Total of SK hynix PC3L-12800S 2 sticks of 8GB each = 16GB Laptop Memory
$27.95

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Samsung 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 1Rx8 PC4-2400 Desktop RAM Memory M378A1K43CB2-CRC
$94.95

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39