So i guess theres no way of installing FlashPlayer on KNOPPIX?
if there is, can someone at least so me some tips?
I registered just to thank you for that link. It was the quickest, easiest install I have EVER done with Linux, AND the video was AWESOME. You rule. Thank you soooo much!!!!Originally Posted by black_out
So i guess theres no way of installing FlashPlayer on KNOPPIX?
if there is, can someone at least so me some tips?
hey THX! Guys this is what i have gotten done:
1. installed KNOPPIX to Hard Drive
2. Got Flash Player To Work
Thx For All The Help!
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
[/b]
good lord, he says kunoppix. I say Noppix i guess its the whole line-x lynooks thing again
I read all written upto here and didn't find answer. I have 250gb SATA disk. At the begin of the disk I have 125gb NTFS partition with XP. I want to make the rest 125gb on one ext3 partition. I have Konppix 3.9 on a cd. After it's load I pressed Ctrl - Alt - F2 and stated cfdisk. On the free space I created a new primary partition (I try with type 83 and with type 85). When I type "write", I receive error message "Illegal command" and "Toggle bootable flag of the current partition"! How can I solve this problem?
My next question is: If I desire to install knoppix on it (befor that i'll make swap partition) can I use both knoppix and windows? And is it a problem that the linux partition will not be first? (linux partitions will not be in first 8gb)

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99
Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99
1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00
Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99
Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99
Vintage Analog Computing Magazines For Atari Computer Owners No 11-20 Acceptable
$75.00
Extron RGB-160XI Analog Computer Video 60-378-01
$127.06
Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00
NOB VINTAGE Earthlink MailStation Standard 120 - Email Appliance
$29.99
Pinnacle Systems GmbH BigBen-51015544-1.2A PCI Video Capture Card
$26.21