-
Senior Member
registered user
I need some help from LILO expert
If I have the linux/knoppix installed on a secondary harddisk, or anything disk other than hda(say hdc1), how should I setup the lilo.conf ?
I have googled and read all those howto's but most of them assume linux is on hda.
How should I specify the "boot=" option as well as the "image=", "root=" and "initrd=" options ? I tried to find out how lilo works but none of the lilo howto's mention it and the man page of lilo.conf is too confusing for me on this regard.
thanks for any help in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By y23 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-19-2005, 09:42 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 08:38 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-03-2003, 07:35 AM
-
By garyng in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-30-2003, 06:31 PM
-
By mutante in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-08-2003, 02:13 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate 2.5" Barracuda 1TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD 2F110A-500
$19.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99