Please give that a shot tonight. Perhaps the boot time cheat code, nodhcp, will be of some help.Originally Posted by tilleyrw
James
The networking chip in my Dell 2350 requires the b44 driver.
When using Knoppix from a 3.8.2 install it is recognized and I can surf the internet.
I installed the new Knoppix 3.9 and when I rebooted, my networking no longer functions.
Issuing a 'lsmod' command reveals that the b44 driver is loaded with a child module of 'mii'.
Has this problem been observed by anyone else?
Thanks, Bob
P.S. I'll try a 'netcardconfig' and an 'ifconfig' when I return home this evening.
Please give that a shot tonight. Perhaps the boot time cheat code, nodhcp, will be of some help.Originally Posted by tilleyrw
James
Same for acpi=off.Perhaps the boot time cheat code, nodhcp, will be of some help.

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
KARDV Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 500W/40Kpa Vacuum Cleaners for Home, 60Mins St...
$64.99
2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99
Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
Car Vacuum Portable Cordless, 50000Pa High Power Brushless Motor, Rechargeable H
$104.98
US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89
Compressed Air Duster w/ Mini Air Blower 280000RPM Vacuum Cleaner & Air Duster
$41.99
95000PA Wireless Car Vacuum Cleaner Air Blower Wireless Handheld Rechargeable US
$21.98
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99