Are there any plans for switching to the X.Org Xserver? I know it's possible to manually upgrade (I've found http://www.livejournal.com/community/debian/194683.html), but will the autoprobe work correctly then?
Are there any plans for switching to the X.Org Xserver? I know it's possible to manually upgrade (I've found http://www.livejournal.com/community/debian/194683.html), but will the autoprobe work correctly then?
Since Debian 3.1 (sarge) was recently released Mon June 6, the package repositories have been unfrozen & we will soon see active development & new updated packages in the Debian repositories. So I hope to see X.org into Debian unstable (sid) in the next year. Also note that Knoppix developers rarely if ever use non-Debian stable/testing/unstable packages for the core of the distro. Some exceptions:
OpenOffice.org 1.1.x & 2.0 has always been non official build.
KDE 3.4.0 in Knoppix 3.9 was pulled from a experiemental repository of http://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/ but it was made by the offiical Debian package maintainers of KDE so technically it is a Debian package.
WiFi/802.11 drivers.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives
$49.99