I am using the 3.8.2 HD install, most of the hardware detected properly except USB, my card reader seems to work but does not detect the MMC, also my slim I-stick flash disk can not be recognized, but Sandisk is ok, those stuffs working fine on Win2K, can anyone help, thanks.
================================================== ================================================== ========
0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 630 Host (rev 30)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32
Memory at ef800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:00.1 IDE interface: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 5513 [IDE] (rev d0) (prog-if 80 [Master])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 80e1
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 16
I/O ports at d800 [size=16]
0000:00:01.0 ISA bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS85C503/5513 (LPC Bridge)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0
0000:00:01.1 Ethernet controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] SiS900 PCI Fast Ethernet (rev 84)
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 80e1
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 12
I/O ports at d400 [size=256]
Memory at ef000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:01.2 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.0 Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Unknown device 0039:7001
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at ee800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
0000:00:01.3 USB Controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] USB 1.0 Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: Unknown device 0039:7000
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at ee000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
0000:00:02.0 PCI bridge: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] Virtual PCI-to-PCI bridge (AGP) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=0
I/O behind bridge: 0000a000-0000afff
Memory behind bridge: ed000000-ed7fffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f0000000-feafffff
0000:00:0d.0 Multimedia audio controller: ESS Technology ES1969 Solo-1 Audiodrive (rev 02)
Subsystem: ESS Technology: Unknown device 8898
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 11
I/O ports at 9800 [size=64]
I/O ports at 9400 [size=16]
I/O ports at 9000 [size=16]
I/O ports at 8800 [size=4]
I/O ports at 8400 [size=4]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0f.0 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: NEC Corporation USB
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 10
Memory at ec800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0f.1 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB (rev 43) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: NEC Corporation USB
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 12
Memory at ec000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:00:0f.2 USB Controller: NEC Corporation USB 2.0 (rev 04) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Unknown device 0ee4:3383
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 32, IRQ 5
Memory at eb800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
Capabilities: <available only to root>
0000:01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Silicon Integrated Systems [SiS] 630/730 PCI/AGP VGA Display Adapter (rev 21) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: Asustek Computer, Inc.: Unknown device 80e1
Flags: VGA palette snoop, 66MHz, medium devsel, IRQ 11
BIST result: 00
Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Memory at ed000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128K]
I/O ports at a800 [size=128]
Capabilities: <available only to root>

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00
Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08