-
Nooooooooooooooo! That's not what I want to hear :-/ I wonder why my windows machine can't read it at ALL and gives me all kinds of chkdsk errors when I boot it as a slave drive. I haven't tried booting to another drive in safe mode with the failing drive as a slave, maybe I'll try that. Sounds like I have to access it via windows or I'm screwed. Sucks.
Similar Threads
-
By thedave360 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-27-2008, 04:35 AM
-
By jch02140 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2007, 05:36 PM
-
By merck4819 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 8
Last Post: 06-17-2006, 04:45 PM
-
By plaming in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-25-2005, 08:31 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-17-2004, 04:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$489.96

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Samsung Planet First 8GB 2Rx4 PC3-10600R
$341.00

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99