I replied about thew boot stuff in your other post.
What version are you remastering? What guide or HOWTO document are you using?
ive remastered knoppix using enlightenment but the themes i installed arent there after i make the iso im using the remaster scripts and mv everything to etc/skel and chown to root b4 i compress everything is ok but themes is it just wiser to remaster from hd instead of using scripts i also want to change liolo logo and is readonly/change to bootsplashbut no work either ne cluies?
I replied about thew boot stuff in your other post.
What version are you remastering? What guide or HOWTO document are you using?
Hai, I'm new here...
I would like to ask something related to the theme...
Is it possible to install Qingy and get it load everything Knoppix boot?
And also include choise of theme to choose if want to switch?
Any way to do it? please help.. thankz~

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.75