-
Toshiba Touchpad again
I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S2276 laptop with a touchpad. I am running Knoppix 6.2.
The touchpad will not scroll nor will it tap to select. With other OSs, (such as PCLinux) it will tap, two finger tap and scroll horizontally and vertically. The functionality is available in the hardware, but Knoppix doesn't seem to support them. Or does it, and I'm too ignorant (and I am) to make it happen?
Can someone help me make this work?
(NB: I'm having an issue with root priveledges - Knoppix somehow thinks I ain't the root user, and won't accept the password I put in at installation - I'm trying to get help with this one too)
SteveB
Similar Threads
-
By Steveb357 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-19-2010, 06:09 AM
-
By vegasfan32 in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-30-2009, 07:27 AM
-
By BobbyInOz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-15-2006, 03:58 AM
-
By chrisjrn in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2004, 03:30 AM
-
By moorer2k in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-17-2004, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

Firewalla Gold Pro 10GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount Ears and USB Key
$829.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$693.00

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Netgate SG-1100 firewall
$140.00