have you tried the different boot cheats?
nodma noscsi mite be a good start
I have installed Knoppix to the hard-drive... I thought my problems were hardware related. Unfortunately I found that not having the memory in there didn't do me any good. Its still booting and freezing. It randomly freezes on any different task. So sometimes it freezes during boot sometimes it freezes when I am moving the mouse around after its been up and running for 15 minutes.
So I have tried everything including booting up from the cd which gives me just about the same problem. So I was trying to run it off of a 1.60 cel processor with 512 RAM and a 20 gig hard-drive and its not going well. Perhaps someone knows something I do not? Its recognizing my motherboard its showing all the ram is there and its even showing that it can see my hard-drive and cdrom.
It all should be working but for some strange reason it is not working properly.
Anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
have you tried the different boot cheats?
nodma noscsi mite be a good start

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00
HP Samsung PM871b 2.5 SATA SSD 256GB Solid state drive
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB, SATA III, 2.5" Internal Solid State Drive - Black...
$30.00
Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB Internal 2.5" SSD - WDS500G2B0A
$49.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99