-
Junior Member
registered user
Apache with mod_perl
A Question
the Knoppix distribution have Apache, Apache-Perl and Apache -SSL, I installed all of them, but apache-perl and apache-ssl doesn't start
I have to remove Apache and install Apache-Perl to enable mod_perl ?..... or I Can install mod_perl without make last action.
The other problem I have is to configure DBI in my CPAN.... this is looking for Log.pm and Test.pm and doesn't find then.... and then exist... what can I Do ?
Thanks a lot tour comments.....
Frank
Similar Threads
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2006, 06:54 PM
-
By alienjeff in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:31 AM
-
By dr_rude in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-11-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:57 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT500MX500SSD1
$56.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL STATE DRIVE
$214.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive
$39.99

128TB External SSD Solid State Drive Hard Drive Disk PC Phones Mac Games Videos
$97.60

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

SAMSUNG SSD 512GB 500GB 480GB 256GB 250GB 240GB SSD 2.5 Solide State Drive 6Gbps
$37.99

HP 240GB Enterprise 5100 PRO 2.5" SATA SSD Solid State Drive MTFDDAK240TCB
$24.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

KingSpec SSD 2.5" SATA3 Internal Solid State Drive for PC,Laptop,Mac
$60.00

Netac 120GB 256GB 1TB 2TB Internal SSD 2.5'' SATAIII 6Gb/s Solid State Drive lot
$119.99