A Question
the Knoppix distribution have Apache, Apache-Perl and Apache -SSL, I installed all of them, but apache-perl and apache-ssl doesn't start
I have to remove Apache and install Apache-Perl to enable mod_perl ?..... or I Can install mod_perl without make last action.
The other problem I have is to configure DBI in my CPAN.... this is looking for Log.pm and Test.pm and doesn't find then.... and then exist... what can I Do ?
Thanks a lot tour comments.....
Frank

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00