-
Senior Member
registered user
99.9% of us here are not Knoppix developers so we do not know much if anything at all about future releases. I do not know of the release date and I do not know anything more than what is listed at the bottom of the page at http://knoppix.com/. I wish I knew more but I don't.
Similar Threads
-
By faberle in forum German Forum
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-05-2007, 02:27 PM
-
By NichtmeineSchuld in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2007, 09:16 PM
-
By RHCA in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-19-2006, 08:44 PM
-
By zombie3000 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 06:59 PM
-
By jacksonon in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$236.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00