I checked the FAQ wiki and couldnt find anything.![]()
I wanted to know whether this was possible as my pc has a broken cd drive, I am a complete noob, and I sure as heck dont know programming, and help will be loved.
If it helps its a Maddog CDRW 52X32X52
thanks in advance
Islington.
I checked the FAQ wiki and couldnt find anything.![]()
Not all BIOSs can boot from a USB drive. The best advice we can give you is to check your BIOS to see if the USB device can be put into the boot order. If it can, make the setting and try it. If it;s not in your BIOS than I don't know of a way that you can do it.
The only option that seems to be of an relevance on my BIOS is a boot first: USB FDD option, do you think that will work?Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman
sorry for that idiotic post harry, I will try it out tonight and see what happens.![]()

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$179.10
Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Samsung 64GB (16GBx4) 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-3200AA M393A2K43EM3-CWENY DDR4 Server Memory
$399.99
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$289.80