this is the basic run, very basic...
you download the package, and hopefully it could be installed using the package manager...
Hello, I have just installed knoppix 3.8 into my laptop but the module for my wireless card is not included. However I've found the driver on the internet. Can anyone help me on the installation? This is my first time. Thanks. PS. Is there a web site where I can get more info on this subject?
Thanks
this is the basic run, very basic...
you download the package, and hopefully it could be installed using the package manager...
Package manager? What do You mean? What I have to do?
Thanls

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5
$189.99
ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
Intel H81 Motherboard M.2 NVMe LGA 1150 mATX w/ IO Shield (Random Slot Color)
$29.90
ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio
$34.99
ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99
Dell XPS 8940 Desktop Motherboard Intel H470 LGA1200 DDR4 K3CM7 KV3RP 427JK
$154.99
MSI B460M PRO-VDH WIFI LGA1200 Micro ATX Motherboard
$94.99