-
MBR & GRUB *solved*
Hey everyone,
I just made a new 60 GB partition on my hard drive just for Kanotix. I copied all of my Kanotix stuff to that partition with Norton Ghost (Yes, I did it in Windows). So now I have a big 60GB partition with Kanotix and 10GB partition with the exact same thing. I tried making a new Kanotix boot line in my grub (so it boots from the 60GB partition). Rebooted. Yes, it's there.
Now... The problem comes up...
How can I change it so the grub boots from my new 60GB partition instead of the old 10GB one? I would like to get rid of the old one or make it a backup or a FAT32 so I can share my stuff between Windows and Linux.
I know this isn't a Kanotix forum but most people @ kanotix.com speak German... I speak English... I think 
Thanks!
Similar Threads
-
By antsu in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-08-2008, 08:33 PM
-
By NoMansLand in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-26-2008, 04:18 PM
-
By Elwood55 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 03-17-2007, 10:01 PM
-
By marciano in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-06-2003, 12:00 PM
-
By FoGia in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 09:39 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2xM393A4G40AB3-CWE SAMSUNG 32GB (1X32GB) 1RX4 PC4-3200AA SERVER MEMORY
$690.00

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98